Tuesday 15 May 2012

Chapter 7

Its Thursday .. I'm going to Bahrain with my cousins w lessa ma a3rf ween bnro7 3shan agol 7g Fawaz. Maha is calling ...

Me : aloo
Maha : yallah weenk ?
Me : jaya jaya
 Maha : yallah bsr3a
Me : klhom jo ?
Maha : ee yallah bs enty
Me : 6yb 6yb , ana bel6reeg
Maha : ok yallah bye
Me : bye , MAHA estany
Maha : n3am ?
Me : ween bnroo7 ?
Maha : t3aly klna bnrkb belsayara nroo7 m3 b39' City center
Me : ok ok yallah bye.. 9krt w immediately I sent a pin message for Fawaz saying :

  ( Hey , we're going to city center , are you coming ? )

Fawaz : ( Etha ma jeet l3yoonk ajy lmeen ana ? )

That's a little cheezy , but soo CUTE in a funny way When I arrived Maha's house everyone was there , we all got into the car . Me , Faye , Nouf and Dana in the back !

  I whispered to them : " Fawaz is coming " All of them whispered : " NA9ABA "
Me : wallah Faye : kaif ? Shloon ? Meta ? ( In an exiting voice )
Me : He sent me a pin message ygol ena byje alsunset 3shany , fa glt lah enno ana ray7a Bahrain wyakom gal ajal ana bjeek Bahrain . Dana : wannassaa
Nouf : marraa
Me : adryy While we were chatting about what's gonna happen when I see him ,

 We arrived city center . Got down and all of us went to the cinema like always . I'm a movie FREAK I love movies ! , so everyone asked me what movie should we watch . I told them that we have to watch friends with benefits . Fawaz came to city center with Khalid and asked me :

  ( Hey sweetheart , where are you ? )
  Me : ( Hi , ana bel cinema )
  Fawaz : ( Ay movie btd5lon ? )
  Me : ( Friends with benefits )
  Fawaz : ( Aha , Honey ; meta your birthday ? )
Me : ( 9th of january , and you ? )
Fawaz : ( 15th of February , lma almovie y5l9 tell me ) The movie finished I told him that I'm out Fawaz : ( Ok , roo7y 3nd al popcorn guy and tell him that you're noura )
Me : ( Why ? )
Fawaz : ( I bought you something for your birthday )
Me : ( But my birthday is two weeks from now )
Fawaz : ( Happy early Birthday ! I hope that you'll like it and I hope that one day you will be mine ? ) Me : ( Awwhh , I hope I will someday soon *.* )

I took the bag from the popcorn guy it was an ordinary bag from the cinema , I opened it and found a bag of Tiffany inside I want to open it so bad , but I was kinda afraid that someone might see me or something. And I was right !! Maha saw me take the bag from the popcorn guy and
said : Nouraa aysh hatha ?
Me : wala shay , bs shrait 7g omy popcorn w9tny w ana bel movie ena ajeb lha   It was obvious  that I was lying but she let it goo ( sallekat ly ) . It was getting late , we have to eat and go back home . But I didn't see Fawaz 

Me : yallah ma tboon nakl ?
All of them : ee yallah we decided that we will go to Lilou , its almost a tradition , when we go to Bahrain and have dinner its always gonna be Lilou ! Fawaz sent me a pin message :

( Did you like it ? )
Me : ( I'm sure that I will love itt but I didn't open the bag I was afraid that someone might see me , my cousin almost caught me , thank god you put it inside an ordinary bag )
Fawaz : ( Yeah I'm smart you knoow ;;) , bs lessa ana ma sheftk , where are you now ? )

Its like he read my mind
  Me : ( I'm going to Lilou )
Fawaz : ( See you there )

We arrived , and ordered our meals then Fawaz came in with khalid , my tummy started to hurt , what is that ? Is that butterfly I'm getting ? I was so nervous I don't know why , but who can blame me ? He's so handsome and adorable *.* He sent :

  ( Is it time for me to add you on bbm ? Or not ? ) I didn't know what to do I kept reading it over and over thinking about it , and he kept looking at me knowing that I was kinda nervous . And sent : ( You don't have to reply now , think about it ok ? Btw : I can't take my eyes off you )

Me : ( Ok , add me ) I saw him he was about to jump and dance from happiness , he was soo funny

He added me and said : Taw ma nwr my bbm <3
Me : :$  !! Maha is always at my back , she told me to put down my Blackberry and enjoy sitting with them .

  I had a BLAST today , had a gift from Fawaz , see him and got to hangout with my cousins w have fun with them . I went back home to see that my big brother Fahad is waiting for me and said :

How's your day ? That's weird ,
" good " I said
Fahad : r7ty alb7rain m3 meen ?
Me : m3 my cousins
Fahad : m3 Maha ?
  Me : ee , leeh ?
Fahad : la bs as2al , yallah gafly albab warak
Me : okkk....... You don't think that something is going on there right ? Or is it just me ? I went to my room and checked my mobile there was a bbm from Fawaz saying :

  Open the gift. I want to know what do you think about it before I go to bed I opened it , it was a Tiffany necklace , it was so beautiful I couldn't even say a word . " Someone actually cares about me!!! " I thought . I sent to fawaz :

  Itss AMAZING I really love it <3<3 I don't know what to say :$
Fawaz : that's what I was going for ;* yallah go to sleep beautiful sweet dreams <3
Me : sweet dreams :$ I slept like a baby that night so happy I even slept with my mobile in my hands reading the chat over and over again , its not much of a chat but I was so happy


 follow me on twitter ?@lovebychance1
ask ( http://ask.fm/lovebychance )

No comments:

Post a Comment