Tuesday 8 May 2012

chapter 4

And finally we arrived the hotel,
 Me:oh god i'm so exhausted!
 Haya: mo kthry 9dgeny.
 We changed our clothes and layed on bed. We started chatting. 
 But I was a little bit sr7ana, 
 
 haya: so what are you thinking about?
 Me: nothing.. 
 Haya: well, mo 3la b3'6k abad. 
 Me: la bs a7s eni bzyada a7b fawaz! Madre shjany o atmna ashofa bukra! 
 Y3ne 9dg ana mo mn no3 ele yklm bs walla he's so cute!
 
 
 Haya: ee kmly madre esh nawya 3laih enti,
 me: adre enk m39ba bs mo byde,
 
 haya ignored me and fall asleep, I slept directly after her and woke up next
 afternoon.
 
 Mama: yalla e97w shd3wa wsh hal nooom! La ykon jayyn mt25r ?
 Me: la mama abe anam please 
 haya: lw sm7ty 5ala bs 5 dgayg.
 
 Finally we are awake.we Ate breakfast or i can say lunch. 
 And went out! We wanted just to walk or set in a cafe so we went to liecter
 early ma kna nbe z7mt elnas and...
 
 Haya: OMG OMG ashk enk tklmena 9dg!!!
 Me: what???? 
 Haya: shofe hnak!
 Me: ya zeen elzaain and he was staring at us. 
 Me: 3ade amout walla :')
 haya: shd3wa ethgli shwy...   
 
 Mraina mn jnba 6bee3y ashk ena he stalks me l2na kl ma aro7 mkan ashofa.
 He smiled at me..
 Haya: 3aib ya klba swi nfsk ma tshofen. 
 Me: I was whispering *haya bthb7k* with a big huge large whatever smile
 I was smiling omg I'm such a loser :') l7gna ela my hotel bs 6b3n ma 7saina 
 abd and he asked the reception about my family name..
 
 A week later we came back to saudi arabia *khobar* o bda ram'6an sunset beach
 started sending us ramadan nights msgs and offers bla bla bla...
 I went to sunset with haya and reem on thursday.. And we saw fawaz there!
 He seemed so happy, ya b5t his girlfriend bs offff o ana 7'6y kal 3ada 5yas.
 
 G3dt shwy, ma 3jbni elw'63 o glt llbnat eni brj3 o 6b3n hm " yal nfsya wshfek
 fe a7d yjls blbait yom el5ames! Omg mra k2eba enti"
 me: ee ee ee ana nfsya o kl shy yalla ashofkm we were sitting on the tables 
 next to the big jlsat and of course I forgot to pay and called reem to pay 
 for me and she's: yeah ok b3dain whenever we finish.
 After about an hour reem asked for the bell and the waiter said that it's
 already paid, we didn't know who, It's really weird.
 We went to ask another waitress and she replied that the man who's sitting there
 paid your table. And we were like WHAT ?? He was fawaz. 
 Bsr3a we called nora 7zrii men df3 fatoortik yaa 7lwaa ???
 
 
 *7ata ma kmlt jomlti*
 
 
 haya&reem: FAWAAAZZZ!!! 
 Me: shfto shftoo! O tlomoni feeh :') he's the cutest!!
 
reem: bs nora 7ata lw dfa3 mo y3ni lazm y7bik aw shy la tt2mleen bel25er y6la3 
wala shy
me:a3rff bs aish y3ni ydfa3 fatortna aked fe shy
haya: wallah ma 3inda salfa 7rka mara 3aib wen ga3den e7na
 
 After 30 mins jani pin msg... 
 Me: fj2a !! 
 
 
 
 Msg: "heey nora kaifik ?, sorry for disturbing bs wdi agolik shy bs 5ayef
 ena tfhmeni '3ala6 aw shy,, ana 9ara7a 3jbtni sh59eytik 7betik mn awal
 yom shiftik feh I'm sorry really sorry but i just want you to know that..,
 and I'm not that type of guy who just want to call a girl and play
 on her.I really think that I love you I mean it walla! And sorry again" 
( fawaz al** ).....
   
 
 
follow me on twitter ‎@lovebychance1
ask ( http://ask.fm/lovebychance ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment