Thursday 17 May 2012

Chapter 8

On saturday, i went to school rn jrs elfus7a haya was busy by doing her homework,reem and i went to the cafetiria we were chatting ..

Me: uf hatha elweekend bzyada a7la weekend mr b7yati
Reem: leeh sh9ar?
Me: r7t elb7rain with cousins and fawaz came also, he bought a gift for my birthday.
Reem: ammmaaaa!!!!!! Aww he's so cuttee ma a9dg!
Me: shfteeee ! O 9ar 3nde bbm.
Reem: OMG!! Tra btt'hz2ain lw haya drt    *haya was behind reem*
haya: AISHH!!! Aish ele ma tgolenliii *rn eljrs*
Me: b3dain bgolk
Haya: wshu b3dain ! Abe a3rf al7en
Me: emshy emshy
Haya: efffffff !

Mr elesbo3 3ade.. O kl yom haya t7n tbe t3rf o Ana a9rfha On Thursday afternoon, my cousin came from the honeymoon o ejtm3na klna I was bbm-ing all day long with fawaz

Fawaz: jaya el sunset today?
Me: I'm not sure
Fawaz: leeeh! Please come I miss you
Me: ok b7awl walla bs my cousin jaya mn elhoneymoon
Fawaz: shd3wa tw elnas, btshb3en mnha! T3ali at 8
Me: I'll try walla ;')
Fawaz: I love you *glbt 6ma6a*
  Me: me too

Maha: shd3wa mn jety ma trkti jwalk, ejlsy m3na la7ga 3la jwalk
Me: ha.. La la bs 9ayra salfa m3 elbnat o ga3den ntna8sh

Maha didn't reply Trkt jwali o g3dt m3hm *in coming call from haya* Gmt mnhm.. My cousins were watching a movie Maha gamt tbe tro7 el7mam

Me: alo
Haya: ahlen kaifk?
Me: kwaisa enti sh5bark?
Haya: el7mdellaah! Nora golele shlsalfa al7en, o en maglti tra 9dg bz3l
Me: ok bs ana m3 bnat 5alati..
Haya: it's ok 3ade gole shd3wa
Me: ok, i told her everything and guess what? She got mad 6b3n o maha heard me.
Maha: NORAAAAA! Shgltee? Wshu fawaz? 5aair men hathaa! Walla ene shaka fek mn zman
Me: maha i can explain walla!
  Maha: please don't. O en ma anhaiti 3la8tk m3ah tra b3lm omk
Me: no maha i can't plz esm3eni
Maha: esktiiii la tklmene 5la9 o 36eeni jwalkk
Me: la aish a36eek!

S7bta mni o shft my contacts o swt delete l fawaz I was crying O d5lna da5l ashwa m7d sm3na bs still she was mad o ma kant tklmni abd o bs tna'9rni.. It was awkward O my cousins asked me ena whats wrong, maha told them that i felt down They told me that we should go to the hospital Galt Maha ena 3ade mu mra gwya 6ai7ti I really couldn't bear enough and called the driver to pick me up After 2 minutes I recieved a pin message from fawaz..


follow me on twitter ?@lovebychance1
ask ( http://ask.fm/lovebychance )

No comments:

Post a Comment