Wednesday 2 May 2012

introduction

Heeey guys im from saudi arabia ( shargeya ) I've seen a lot of stories on the blog and i wanted to share mine, i was hesitated at first but then i got comfortable by seeing a lot of girls posted their stories !! my story is based on a real story that actually happend to me, but i spiced it up a bit so u can enjoy it better...

first of all b3rf bnfsi esmi nora im 18 years old the story happened last year so i was 17.
 Im addicted to food,, fearless,,honest u can trust me
not short not tall
adrs fe madars 7koma ,, i got 2 best friends haya and reem
haya: mn elno3 eli mara hadia ,, 6weela jsmha 7elo mashallah,,sh3rha na3m  she's a little bit malgofa
reem: lmn u need her she's always there for u,, she's fun to be with,, dbdoba,,smra o she have a curly hair..

inshallah Im gonna post the first chapter tomorrow and i will post a chapter every 2 days.




follow me on twitter ‎@lovebychance1
ask ( http://ask.fm/lovebychance )

No comments:

Post a Comment